Attention HCC Eagles - this is where we will post important financial aid announcements. We will consistently update it, so check back in and share with a friend.
2017-2018 Financial Aid Announcements By Month
Post Harvey Financial Aid Info
- All your questions about refund schedule, office hours, books, aid processing, SAP and class drop dates can be answered in our Post Harvey Financial Aid Q&A.
- For the latest on disbursement and refund schedule, click here.
- HCC Financial Coaches' Resource Fairs will give you access to on-campus and community resources that will help you: start rebuilding after Hurricane Harvey; achieve academic success; push through financial emergencies; make refunds last longer; and start really moving toward financial security. Click here for schedule of fairs.
- The SAP Appeal deadline was extended to September 28th.
- EXTENDED REGISTRATION HOURS - Click here to view Saturday and weekday extended hours from Aug 19 - Sept 1.
- SAP - We will run SAP for Summer on August 18th. Look out for email communication regarding your status.
- BOOKS - Financial aid grants and loans may be available to assist with books in the College Bookstore. Once your eligible financial aid is authorized, you will receive an email letting you know you may go to the HCC Bookstore to purchase books for classes. Everything you need to know about purchasing books with financial aid can be viewed by clicking here.
- DISBURSEMENT AND REFUNDS - We posted the schedule. Click here to view.