Career Planning and Resources
Virtual Career Center
The Career Planning and Resources office is located in the “Learning Hub” Bldg 1, Room 101 at 6815 Rustic Avenue, Houston, Texas 77087. The Career Center Staff welcomes all students and alumni to help you with job information, employment workshops, and career exploration!
- James Corona – Director of Career Planning & Resources
713.718.6826 at email@example.com
- Front Desk 713.718.5030
- Frank De La Portilla – Veteran Outreach Coordinator
713.718.6865 at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours are Monday through Thursday from 8 AM – 5 PM, Friday 8 AM – 1 PM
- Department Locations: Southeast Learning Hub Campus and Felix Fraga Campus
The Career Planning & Resource Center assists students with services that include:
- Job Assistance Information
- Job Fair Information
- Intern Employer Partnership
- Get The Edge Workshop
- Resume Writing
- Interview Techniques
- Dress For Success Profiles
- Computer Lab
- Free Fax Assistance
Administrators, Employers, Students, and Alumni can access the Virtual Career Center by clicking one (1) of the links below.
If you are an Administrator, click here.
If you are an Employer, click here.
If you are a Student, click here.
If you are an Alumnus, click here.
Houston Community College Southeast
James Corona, Director of Planning & Resources
6815 Rustic Street
Houston, Texas 77087